L.J.B. NV, with registered office at Ijzerlaan 54-56, 2060 Antwerp, Belgium registered in the Belgian registry of companies under number 0883.413.147 (hereinafter “ANAPSARA”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data on the website www.anapsara.com.
As a Belgian company, ANAPSARA complies with the Belgian “Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data”, as amended by the Law of 11 December 1998 and the “Law of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications ”And the GDPR Directive, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
A statement has been made with the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy with regard to the processing of your personal data as required by law.Personal information collected
- Data shared by you
- In the registration form on the Website: your email.
- During the ordering process: your name and address details.
- Data automatically collected
- Certain data can also be collected without being stored in cookies. They can only be read by ANAPSARA and only during your visit to the Website. This concerns: 1 °) the TCP / IP address 2 °) the type and version of your navigation system 3 °) the last visited internet page.
- Personal data shared by third parties
- In this hypothesis, the commercial partners of ANAPSARA guarantee ANAPSARA that the commercial partners have obtained permission to transfer the relevant personal data.
Aim of collection
- General aim
- Your personal data is collected to:
- To be able to provide you with the service offered on the Website;
- Conducting market research to improve the technical and substantive quality of the Website;
- Providing information, sending an email with the various offers that might interest you;
- Manage the technical administration of the Website;
- After anonymizing the data compiling statistics or conducting surveys regarding the number of visits to the various parts of the Website.
- Direct marketing and communication to third parties
- Your personal data is kept strictly confidential and will never be communicated to third parties for direct marketing purposes other than for ANAPSARA.
- Serious violations
- On request, your data can be provided to the Ministry of Justice for serious violations of the code of conduct
- All personal data is stored for a period that is necessary to provide the service by ANAPSARA.
- You are completely free whether or not to communicate your personal data to ANAPSARA. You should know that certain services can be refused if you do not enter your personal data on the order form and that you are solely responsible for the correctness of the data you provide to ANAPSARA.
- You can exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons by sending an email to email@example.com. However, you cannot object to the processing of your personal data if this is necessary for the performance of the contractual obligations.
- ANAPSARA has developed security measures that are adapted technically and organizationally to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorized access or accidental notification of third parties of personal data collected on the Website as well as any other permitted processing of this data.
- Under no circumstances can ANAPSARA be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
- Information about our use of Cookie
- Cookies and similar technologies, however, do not allow to systematically collect data that could identify the users of our Website. They only help us to improve how our Website works, to understand the interests of our users and to measure how effective the content of our Website is.
- What is a cookie?
- Types of cookies
- Cookies can be divided according to their origin, their function and their lifespan. First party cookies are those cookies that are placed by a Website that is currently being visited by the user (e.g. cookies placed by www.anapsara.com).
- Third-party cookies are cookies placed by a domain name other than that of the Website visited by the user. If a user visits a Website and a third party places a cookie via that Website, this is a third-party cookie (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies are cookies that ensure that the Website functions properly (e.g. cookies for login or registration, language preferences). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the mere technical support of the Website. Cookies with static purposes allow to track which pages of the Website you visit, where your computer is located etc. Cookies with social purposes allow the user to share the content of the visited Website directly with others via social media. Cookies with targeting purposes allow you to build a profile based on your surfing behavior so that the displayed ads are tailored to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were shown to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on the user's device for the duration determined in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the Website that has placed this cookie (e.g. cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics etc). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies. Session cookies: These cookies allow us to simplify the actions of a user and to link them together during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when they close the browser screen. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
- If you want to withdraw your consent at any time, you must delete your cookies by your browser settings. For further information on how to delete or block cookies, you can visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
- Which cookies do we use on www.anapsara.com?
Name Domain Purpose Validity
Name Domain Content and Purpose Validity
For cookies placed by third parties (including Google Analatyics), we would like to refer you to the statements that these parties give on their respective websites. Please note: we cannot exercise any influence on the content of those statements or on the content of the cookies of these third parties